The Sacred Saintz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Saintz

This is a gaming forum to play and discuss games, systems, (Etc)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost Planet 2. DEMO review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
0zoneInstinct
Saintz Assistant
Saintz Assistant
0zoneInstinct

Lost Planet 2. DEMO review. Empty
PostSubject: Lost Planet 2. DEMO review.   Lost Planet 2. DEMO review. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:03 am

Now upon playing the Lp2, I saw alot of things... The graphics our... AWESOME... and with that said I can start the review...

This game is so much like the first Lost planet and yet it is so much NOT like the first one. It takes place 10 years after the first game so there for if you played the first one... you will have a handle on the storyline per say. Hunting Monsters, killing pirates, running around is what you will doing the most (In Story-mode)... YET the game as a heavy -Avatar- feel in its own way... The monsters look like something out of the Pandora. (Ha-ha) Lost Planet 2. DEMO review. Icon_rolleyes But they have their own feel...

Now there are somedown falls to this game... You wanna melee? ok we have a button for that! (B)... You want to Run? Oh we have a button for that (B).... Their are alot of diffrent uses for each button on your controller (Xbox 360 Controller Layout) .... There are so much things you can do as a player.... Shoot a grapple... Jump...change weapons... Controll a "Walker" .... AGAIN the game is very much like Avatar.. In a feel kinda way... -Not in a storyline kinda way-...

GUNS! ah guns... they make the world go round'... The guns are great in this demo and (Game). From every thing from A machine gun to a Rocketlauncher.... to a Gun-sword... to a Hand cannon.... But what I loved to use... is the "Injection" (Not sure if that is the FINAL name)... I keep it as my secondary... Shoot it at a friend or team mate and it heals them.... Another thing about healing... In most games like this you have to leave combat or DIE.... This game you can heal in combat -Hoping that your not getting hit-... and you are free to heal.. there are no limits!

Now thats mostly what I have to say about the demo...I will not give any thing up on the enemy you will face Lost Planet 2. DEMO review. Icon_razz ...
Back to top Go down
http://thesacredsaints.webstarts.com/

Lost Planet 2. DEMO review.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Saintz :: Game Discussion :: New Releases-
Jump to: